GIVE US A HAND!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Anyone can help, whether they have experience in the field or medical training or not.
What Can You Do?
At the shelter (according to a pre-established schedule)
- cleaning paddocks
- providing food and water to the dogs
- painting wooden pallets, kennels
- grooming the dogs
- providing care: some dogs need special treatment for a certain period of time (accidents, diseases)
- walking the dogs on a leash outside of the shelter
Activities Outside of the Shelter
- emergency transportation (injured, sick dogs)
- contributing to the organization of our activities
WORK FOR US
If you love animals, you are the ideal candidate!
What Responsibilities Will You Have?
- caring for former stray dogs;
- distributing food;
- cleaning kennels.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
- an employment contract;
- an eight-hour working schedule.
Send us your CV and an intention letter at firstname.lastname@example.org